Monday, January 17, 2011

QUINN - WILLIAMS

I am looking for any information about John Noel QUINN and Hilda WILLIAMS.

John at one time lived in New Farm in Brisbane with his wife and three daughters. Sometime after 1969 John and his wife Imelda parted company. Later in retirement John was living with a woman named Hilda WILLIAMS and they spent some time touring around parts of Australia.

John died sometime prior to 2005 but I don't know where. The last known address I know for Hilda WILLIAMS was at the Pottsville Beach North caravan park and Hasting's Point, both small towns on the north coast of New South Wales. I'm not sure that either of these addresses are still current.

I would like to make contact with anyone who may know either of these people or anyone in their families. You can write to me any time with any snippet of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please make a comment about this post